From which countries is it possible to shop online?
e-shopping can be done anywhere by connecting to the website www.frantoiofoddi.it, available in Italian and English. The delivery of the goods is carried out only in Italy and EU countries.
If you want to buy from a Country that does not belong to the EU, please contact us by e-mail at info[at]frantoiofoddi.it.
How can I carry out the payment?
Payment can be done in the following ways:
- PayPal service: the payment will be charged at the moment of the order confirmation
- You can also pay by CREDIT CARD through PAYPAL even without being a user, choosing the option “"Pay with a card"”.
Can I use other payment methods?
Yes, you can buy in the online store by bank transfer. In this case the order will be processed the day after receipt of the amount, in the time and manner provided by the General Conditions of Sale.
In order to save time you can anticipate a copy of the receipt to following e-mail address: bonifico[at]frantoiofoddi.it, indicating as the subject CRO Bank Transfer, followed by the reference code of your order, shown in the order confirmation you received by email.
The ordered goods will remain reserved for you for a maximum of 7 days, after which, in case no payment will be received, the order will be canceled.
This method of payment is applied only in Italy.
How much does the shipment cost?
The cost of shipping by express courier varies depending on the weight of the products: the exact amount is calculated in the checkout according to the selections made and is considered as an additional expense compared to the cost of the product.
Are there any spending limits?
The minimum purchase amount is 20 euros, excluding shipping costs.
There is no maximum purchase limit. The purchase limit is given only by the availability of the product.
How do deliveries work?
Shortly after receiving the e-mail confirmation, the courier will take care of your shipment, which will be delivered in 3 to 15 working days, unless there are different provisions of the receiving countries, depending on the geographical area of destination of the goods (Italy / Europe) and / or delays.
We suggest to indicate an address where you can be easily tracked.
If all the information is correct it will be easier for the courier to find you and you will receive your goods quickly.
All purchases will be delivered by express courier from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays and national holidays.
The Frantoio Foddi/Azienda Agricola Foddi Sisinnio will deliver the goods ordered directly to the address indicated by customers upon ordering
Except stated otherwise, all deliveries are made at street level. Conditions and terms of delivery must be agreed in advance between the customer and Frantoio Foddi / Azienda Agricola Foddi Sisinnio and accepted in writing by Frantoio Foddi / Azienda Agricola Foddi Sisinnio.
The goods ordered will travel completely at the risk of Frantoio Foddi / Azienda Agricola Foddi Sisinnio.
What should I do at the time of delivery?
Please note: at the time of delivery you should ALWAYS check:
- that the package is undamaged and in line with the standard characteristics of a parcel, and that the number of packages indicated on the invoice or DDT or e-mail/tracking corresponds to the number of packages actually delivered;
- in case of delivery on pallets verify that the tape that wraps the packages is undamaged, well fixed and without openings;
- in case of damage due to transport or suspected lack of products: sign the document of the courier writing "I accept with RESERVE" specifying the reasons;
- once opened the package or packages check that the bottles and / or cans do not show damages or tampering at the edges of the caps, also check for any damage of the seal of guarantee;
- if the condition of Acceptance with Reserve is not specified in writing, it will not be possible to claim for damages or shortages;
- if it is not possible to accept with reserve: contact the Frantoio Foddi / Azienda Agricola Foddi Sisinnio at the email address: info[at]frantoiofoddi.it or by phone at nr.: +39 070 9799208 or WHATSAPP: +39 331 8515776
WARNING: the refusal of the package is not equivalent to the use of the right of withdrawal.
If the courier arrives and the receiver is not at home?
For each shipment there are two free delivery attempts. If in both cases the receiver was absent, the courier will leave a written notice which will indicate the warehouse where the goods can be picked up and the deadline, after which the goods will be returned to sender. The storage at the warehouse of the courier may have costs that will be borne by the customer and not chargeable in any case Frantoio Foddi / Azienda Agricola Foddi Sisinnio.