The General Conditions of Sale are provided by Frantoio Foddi website to its customers in a spirit of transparency and apply to all products and sales made through this e-commerce platform. We invite customers to consult them before each purchase as Frantoio Foddi may sometimes deem it as necessary to update and / or change some provisions of the General Conditions of Sale.
The sale of all products on this e-commerce platform will be carried out by: Foddi SISINNIO, headquartered in Via Verdi 26, 09035 Gonnosfanadiga (SU), VAT No. 0148980927, registered with the Chamber of Commerce of Cagliari to n. CA - 179636 of the Register of Companies, certified e-mail address: sisinnio.foddi[at]pec.it, Active Member of Frantoio Oleario Foddi Fiorenzo Eredi s.n.c.
The confirmation of an order implies the tacit reading and acceptance of the General Conditions of Sale present on that date.
The contract between the Supplier and the Purchaser is concluded exclusively through the Internet by the Purchaser’s access at www.frantoiofoddi.it, where following the stated procedures, the Purchaser will formalize the proposal for the purchase of goods offered for sale.
The purchase contract is concluded through the filling of the request form, the acceptance of the purchase confirmed through the consent submitted on line, after the visualization of the pre contractual information according to the art.49 D. Legs. 206/2005, the summary of the order, in which the details of the ordering party and the order, the price of the purchased goods, the shipping costs and any additional charges. Moreover there are listed the terms and conditions of payment, the address where the goods will be delivered, delivery times and the absence of the right of withdrawal, in the exception of art. 59 I c. lett. d) D. Legs. 206/2005 for the purchase of such products. The Purchaser may proceed to print or store on a device, even if not on paper, the documents displayed in the purchase phase and indicated above. Following receipt by the Supplier of the Purchaser's order, the Supplier will send an e-mail confirmation or display a web page confirmation and summary of the order, printable or storable on a device, even if not on paper, in which are also reported the data mentioned above. The contract is considered concluded and effective between the parties at the moment of the delivery of such e-mail communication or from the moment of the visualization of the above mentioned web page.
The minimum order amount on the website is 20.00 euros, excluding shipping costs. The displayed prices are in €. (Euro) and inclusive of all taxes and VAT. Shipping and delivery costs are to be considered as an additional expense, these vary depending on the weight of the purchased products. The exact amount is calculated during the checkout according to the selections made.
- To obtain the invoice for the purchased goods, you must fill out the appropriate fields during check-out (as a guest or during registration if you create your own account) by entering, at the time of order, the company name, VAT or tax code.
- In case the invoice is not expressly requested, the receipt will be issued and sent together with the purchased goods.
- If you choose to send the purchased goods or part of them as a gift, the receipt will be delivered to the Purchaser by regular mail.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Any payment by the Purchaser can only be made by one of the methods indicated on the appropriate web page by the Supplier.The Supplier guarantees the security of the processes of storage of this information in compliance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, using the PayPal system or by bank transfer (the latter form of payment is applied only in Italy)
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Customers registered with an account on the site Frantoio Foddi have an online tool - in the Order History section - for the cancellation of orders, while customers who have made the purchase as guests, must notify the cancellation in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancellation must be made no later than 24 hours after the order.
DELIVERY TIMES AND METHODS
Depending on the geographical area of destination of the goods (Italy/Europe, etc.), deliveries may take from 3 to 15 working days, unless different provisions of the recipient countries and / or mishaps that, if they occur, will be communicated promptly via email to the Purchaser. All purchases will be delivered by express courier from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays and national holidays. The Frantoio Foddi is responsible for delivering the products selected and ordered, directly to the address supplied by the customer. Unless stated otherwise, all deliveries are made at street level. Conditions and terms of delivery must be agreed in advance between the customer and Frantoio Foddi and accepted in writing by Frantoio Foddi. The goods ordered will travel entirely at the risk of Frantoio Foddi.
For each shipment there are two free delivery attempts.
If in both cases the recipient was absent, the courier will leave a written notice which will indicate the warehouse where the goods can be collected and the deadline to make the pickup, after which the goods will be returned to sender. The storage at the warehouse of the courier may have costs that will be borne by the customer and not in any way chargeable to Frantoio Foddi.
It is important to know that:
Upon delivery, the Customer must verify that the package is undamaged and corresponds to the standard characteristics of a package and that:
- The number of packages indicated on the invoice or DDT or e-mail / tracking corresponds to the number of packages actually delivered.
- In case of delivery on pallets verify that the film that wraps the packages is undamaged, well adherent and without openings.
- In case of damage due to transport or suspected lack of products: sign the document of the courier writing "I accept with RESERVE" specifying the reasons.
- Once opened the package or packages check that the bottles and / or cans do not show damages or tampering at the edges of the caps, also check for any damage of the seal of guarantee.
- If the condition of Acceptance with Reserve is not specified in writing, it will not be possible to claim for damages or shortages.
- If it is not possible to accept with reserve, contact the company at the following e-mail address: info[at]frantoiofoddi.it or by phone: +39 070 9799208, or WHATSAPP: +39 331 8515776
For any report, complaint or request for information you can call the phone number +39 070 9799208 or write to the e-mail address: info[at]frantoiofoddi.it
PROTECTION OF MINORS
For orders placed by minors under 18 years those exercising parental authority or guardianship of the child will be held responsible.
For any dispute the competent court is the court of Cagliari (CA).